Please enter search criteria
Technology Purchase Limitations
- Students must purchase all textbooks/required materials for their classes before they can purchase technology.
- ALL technology orders placed through our website MUST have a student number on the order. Any order without a student number will be dropped or the items will be dropped from the order.
- Any technology orders being shipped through UPS: The shipping address must match student records. If it does not match, the order will be dropped. Records can be contacted to update student records information and shipping/billing information for online orders can be updated through your login.
- Students can purchase 1 (one) tablet/iPad per year. The year begins on the purchase date of the tablet when using financial aid.
- Students can purchase 1 (one) computer per year. The year begins on the purchase date of the computer when using financial aid.
- Students can purchase 1 (one): mp3 player/ iPod, Smart Watch, Airpods/Beats, or Home Pod per semester when using Financial Aid. 1 (one) pair of Airpods or 1 (one) pair of Beats per semester.
- Students may only purchase $50 worth of gift cards per semester when using Financial Aid.