Please enter search criteria
CCP Textbook Ordering Instructions
Beginning January 3rd, 2024, go to https://mycampus.lorainccc.edu/ and sign in to your account.
Under LCCC Bookstore, click the link for Books for Spring Schedule.
- You will be redirected to a list that is auto-populated with the materials for all of the courses and sections in which you are currently enrolled.
For all materials marked as Required, under the Print select the Used condition preference or the Digital option and then Add to Cart. Do not select the Rental option. If a used is not available the item will be filled with a New condition. Access codes are physical items and will only be available in New condition.
- If any materials are marked as Choose Either, select only 1 of the listed options.
- Free Digital – Print Option titles can be added if you prefer a physical textbook to the ebook option.
- Instant Access materials are provided automatically through Canvas and do not need to be purchased through the bookstore.
- Items listed as Optional or Study Aid are not covered under College Credit Plus, and should not be selected.
When you have finished selecting all required materials for your courses, click Continue Checkout or click on the cart icon at the top of the page.
- Here you can review the items in your cart and then click the Payment Options on the right hand side.
- When asked to allow substitutions, select YES and then click Save.
- Click Payment Options.
Select the College Credit Plus - Pick up at Store shipping method and then click Save & Continue.
- If you would prefer to pick your order up at one of our learning centers, please select the College Credit Plus – Pick Up at Store option and add what location you would like your order sent to in the Order Comments field.
Under Payment Options, make sure the payment type selected Financial Aid/ CCP (ID# + 4242).
- Your Account Number is your Student ID Number + 4242(this code changes each semester.) (Do not including the leading zeros, spaces or plus signs between your student number and the term code.)
- Click the Checkbox authorizing the use of financial aid followed by the Save & Continue.
- If someone other than the student will be picking up the order, or if you would prefer to pick it up from one of our Learning Centers, leave a note in the Order Comments.
- Once everything looks correct click Submit Payment.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation email indicating that we have received your order.
Once your order has been processed, you will receive a second email, the Order Pick -up Confirmation email.
- Your order will be ready for pickup only after you have received the Order Pick-up Confirmation email.
- Bring your photo ID to the bookstore, and indicate to the staff that you are a CCP student picking up an online order.
- Please note that if you add any courses after your order is placed, these steps will need to be repeated for the new classes.
- CCP Students paying out of pocket for shipping Click Here for Instructions