Technology Purchase Limitations
- Students must purchase all textbooks/required materials for their classes before they can purchase technology.
- ALL technology orders placed through our website MUST have a student number on the order. Any order without a student number will be dropped or the items will be dropped from the order.
- Any technology orders being shipped through UPS: The shipping address must match student records. If it does not match, the order will be dropped. Records can be contacted to update student records.
- Students are limited to 1 (one) computer/laptop purchase during their LCCC Career when using Financial Aid.
- Students can purchase 1 (one) tablet/iPad a year. The year begins on the purchase date of the tablet when using financial aid.
- Students can purchase 1 (one) mp3 player/ iPod, Smart Watch, Airpods, Beats or Home pods Per semester when using Financial Aid.
- Students may only purchase $50 worth of iTunes gift cards per semester when using Financial Aid.