Please enter search criteria
General Return Policy
(Applies to all returns)
- Any and all returns must have a receipt.
- All products must be in new, sellable condition with original receipt in order to qualify for a refund.
- Any preexisting damage must be reported within 7 days, or else the customer assumes responsibility for the condition of the item.
- All refunds will be made in the same tender used for purchase.
- Credit card purchases will be refunded to the card to which they were charged.
- Credit card/ debit card refunds may take a few business days to clear and return to the card/ account. If you do not see the refund after 2 weeks please contact your bank.
- Refunds over $100 for purchases paid by check will be refunded via a check mailed from the college within 14 days.
- Clearance Items
- Opened Access codes
- Food Service Cards
- iTunes Cards
- Opened electronics
- Nursing totes/instruments
- Anything marked with a non-returnable sticker
- Textbook returns will be honored for 7 days after the class starts.
- If the class is less than 7 days, returns can only be done prior to the start of the class.
- Any book bundles that include multiple books, access codes, etc. must have all parts and be in new condition.
General Merchandise and Reference Material
- May be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase date.
- Clothing must have original tags still attached and contain no odors or stains.
- Will be honored for 14 days after purchase date and must have:
- Original receipt
- Original Packaging
- Tech personnel approval
- No returns on opened:
- Computer Purchases
- Electronic accessories